Frequently Asked Questions
The art community is a social platform built by ArtDHope Foundation to support fellow artists in interacting with each other and publishing their artworks and portfolio. Other than that, the “Art Auction House” section on the website will help them publish their paintings for sale. But we include only curated artworks in the art auction house.
No, There is no registration or joining fee for participating in the social art community. You can register your account for free and publish your artwork for free.
Artworks published at the art auction house are curated by our team of artists from the community.
- Create your account and publish your portfolio & Artwork in the Art Gallery.
- Our team of curators will contact you for more details about your Artwork.
- Please share more details like artwork dimension and artist price with them to invite you to publish artworks in the Art Auction House.
We have two options for you to select.
- You can decide the final price and donate back a portion of sales when the sale happens.
- You can share the Artist Price, and we will add our Charges/Donations as extra and publish it for sales. So your artist price will be guaranteed.
You can join the community for free from this link “www.artdhope.org/register” By providing your name, email address, and password, you can start creating your account. You need to verify your email address to activate your account.
The Art Community will send the verification email to your registered email address. If you cant find it in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder, and mark the mail as not SPAM for getting future emails directly to your inbox. If you still can’t find the verification mail in your inbox or spam folder, please contact support at email@example.com.
While signing up, you may face this error “Your email address already exists” That means you already have an account in the community. You can either use the password reset option to reset your account password or use a different email address to continue creating a new account.
We are associated with Meta Canvas (a fine art NFT marketplace). Right now, we are only converting artworks into NFT for our exhibitions or special events. So if your artworks are selected for exhibitions, we will convert your paintings to NFT if you are interested.
Feel free to contact our support person at this mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to create your account or upload your artwork, or even related to art sales.